Thursday, January 19, 2012

New book is released!

My latests Novella, A Breath Before Sunrise, has been released on paperback form. See links here------> http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-breath-before-sunrise-jamie-horwath/1108233210?ean=9781468531787&itm=1&usri=jamie+horwath

or you can find it on my website here-------> http://jamiehorwath.com/order_264.html

The Novella is my most developed work and is the most complex story that I have written. The piece comes in at around 25,000 words. Currently, it is on sale in paperback form with the Ereader format coming soon. The Ereader will retail for $3.99. I originally thought about doing a .99 cent release but the starting point at $3.99 works better. Vendors can always lower the price as the book is for sale longer. You can look for my book at Amazon and Barnes and Noble as well as my website www.jamiehorwath.com

I hope you check out my book. I worked very hard crafting an original story for you to read. It is definately my best work to date and shows a definative maturation point for my writing ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment