Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Jeep

I have been tooling around in a Dodge Neon for a few years and the car started to end up in the shop quite a bit over the last year. So I decided to purchase a new Jeep. I originally thought to purchase a Wrangler but after mulling around the price and mileage I finally settled on a 2005 Jeep Liberty. The Liberty gives me the off road capability of a 4x4 with the comfort of an suv. I had to test out the Jeep with a drive home through a snow storm this afternoon. The Liberty handled great and I'm itching to get into a true 4x4 situation. Here are some pics of my Jeep.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic me standing next to the Jeep.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Jeep only had 41,000 miles on it for a 2005. I managed the snag the vehicle under the Blue Book value. So what a deal.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment